The Extron AVEdge™ 100 is a cable access enclosure designed to mount onto the edge of a tabletop surface in semi-permanent installations where cutting the surface is not desirable. An integrated clamp system secures the enclosure to the tabletop surface without the need for tools or additional parts. The AVEdge 100 accommodates two double-space Architectural Adapter Plates - AAPs, Cable Pass‑Through Brackets for up to eight AV cables, or three Retractor cable retraction modules. AAP power modules are available to provide USB and/or AC power for mobile devices and laptops.
To quickly customize power and AV connectivity selections for an AVEdge installation, the AVEdge Builder is an interactive tool that guides the user through the selection of power modules, AV connectivity, cables, and installation accessories.
- Attaches to the tabletop surface without cutting
- Ideal for configurable rooms that require semi-permanent AC power and AV connectivity
- Integrated tool-less clamp system
- Accommodates two double-space Architectural Adapter Plates - AAPs, Cable Pass-Through Brackets for up to eight AV cables, or three Retractor cable retraction modules
- Unique, split-ring Cable Pass-Through bracket design allows up to four cables; each
- UL/c-UL listed and CE compliant
- Available in a black powder coat finish