The Extron MediaPort 200 is an HDMI to USB bridge for integrating pro AV sources or systems with software codec conferencing applications. It works seamlessly with a computer using generic USB video and audio drivers. The MediaPort 200 features an HDMI input with HDCP-compliant loop through, accepts signals up to 1920x1200, and scales video to a USB 2.0 output. Audio features include program and mic inputs, HDMI audio de‑embedding, and USB bidirectional audio, plus AEC reference and line level outputs. The MediaPort 200 also includes DSP with EQ, filters, mixing, dynamics, and ducking. This allows the MediaPort 200 to serve as a complete soft codec interface, with the added flexibility of integrating into larger AV or DSP systems. The MediaPort 200 enables versatile integration of conferencing PCs into pro AV system designs.
The MediaPort 200 bridges the gap between simple Webcam-to-computer solutions and traditional hardware videoconferencing systems. For small meeting spaces with just a PC and display, the MediaPort 200 is ideal for enhancing audio and video quality by adding support for professional-grade equipment such as videoconferencing PTZ cameras, boundary microphones, and sound reinforcement systems.
In boardrooms and large conference rooms, the MediaPort 200 easily integrates a conferencing PC into a fully equipped AV system with video distribution and processing, control, DSP, microphones, and full sound reinforcement. In addition to conferencing, the connected PC can be used with a software application to record meeting sessions, presentations, or lectures.
- Seamlessly integrates pro AV sources or systems into software codec applications
- Video scaling provides USB output from 320x180 to 1080p/30 to match common software codec requirements
- USB 2.0 device connection appears as generic Webcam to host computer
- HDCP-compliant HDMI input and loop-through
- Integrated audio DSP with AEC reference output
- HDMI audio de-embedding
- Supports popular software communications platforms including Microsoft® Skype®/Skype® for Business, Adobe® Connect™, Apple FaceTime, BlueJeans, Cisco® WebEx®, Citrix® GoToMeeting™, Google Hangouts, Lifesize® Clearsea, and Zoom