Extron TeamWork® is a simple, intuitive digital collaboration system for groups of up to eight users. System packages are fully customizable and typically include HDMI and VGA Show Me cables, a switcher, a system controller, a Cable Cubby® enclosure, and other necessary system cables. The TeamWork system is designed for ease of installation with virtually any furniture system, new or currently in use. TeamWork is ideal for education applications that require a reliable, easy-to-use collaboration system that adapts to evolving collaboration needs.
TeamWork system operation is simple and intuitive. Connect the Show Me cable to a laptop or tablet to start the system. As soon as a signal is detected, the display will be powered on. By pressing the Share button, the switcher automatically selects the appropriate input and the button lights for easy identification.
The TeamWork system works with most flat panel displays, laptops, and tablets. This collaboration system supports full resolution, full frame rate digital video up to 4096x2160/30 and analog computer video up to 2048x1080/60. With no latency, video is displayed at optimum quality. The TeamWork system also provides high fidelity audio transmission to the display. All signals are switched to the main display on a single HDMI cable. For added convenience, several TeamWork systems can be set up within the same room to accommodate multiple groups.
Pre-configured TeamWork system packages, for four to six users, are available for fast implementation with minimal setup. In addition, TeamWork is fully customizable and can be tailored to fit specific collaboration requirements. The online TeamWork System Builder quickly steps you through the creation of a custom TeamWork system.
- Supports groups up to eight users
- Pre-configured packages, for four to six users, provide fast installation with minimal setup
- Teamwork System Builder allows customization to fit specific collaboration requirements
- Works with virtually any furniture system, new or currently in use
- Works with most flat panel displays or short-throw projectors, laptops, and tablets
- Supports both HDMI and VGA sources
- HDMI and analog signals are switched to the display on a single HDMI cable
- HDCP compliant
- Simple, intuitive control
- Section 508 compliant