The VoiceLift® Pro Microphone employs state-of-the-art wireless technology for classroom voice amplification. VoiceLift Pro utilizes digital transmission and pairing in a dedicated spectrum to provide superior performance over traditional systems. Benefits include higher sound quality, increased reliability, and greater transmission distance, with reduced interference. VoiceLift Pro integrates seamlessly with any PlenumVault, WallVault or PoleVault installation, providing a complete classroom AV and voice amplification solution.
Advanced Wireless Technology
The VoiceLift Pro Microphone is based on an industry standard radio frequency technology operating in a spectrum reserved exclusively for voice communications. This technology is not susceptible to environmental factors, such as windows, sunlight, and fluorescent lighting, that create problems for infrared systems. It also does not suffer from the licensing restrictions and proximity issues of traditional RF microphones.
VoiceLift Pro operates on a frequency is separate from WiFi, Bluetooth, and those used by interactive whiteboards and projectors, so it won’t interfere with, or be affected by other wireless systems.
VoiceLift Pro technology operates at distances of up to two times further than infrared and much more reliably. VoiceLift Pro transmission technology does not require line of site, increasing flexibility in how and where the pendant microphone is worn as well as the room environments in which it may be used.
The VoiceLift Pro Microphone uses pairing technology to establish an exclusive relationship between the microphones and the receiver, preventing interference between microphones in adjacent classrooms.
Sophisticated Signal Processing
VoiceLift Pro uses advanced digital signal processing to optimize voice intelligibility and audio quality as well as eliminate feedback.
The VoiceLift Pro Receiver includes a convenient RJ45 connection for quick and easy integration of audio, power, and control with a PoleVault switcher. In addition, the compact receiver is designed to be mounted in close proximity to the switcher, within a secure Extron PVM, USFM, or WMK enclosure.
The VoiceLift Pro Pendant microphone can be worn around the neck on a lanyard or attached to clothing as a bodypack when used with an optional lavalier or headset microphone. VoiceLift Pro transmission technology does not require line of site, increasing flexibility in how and where the pendant is worn.
Multiple Microphone Support
VoiceLift Pro supports up to two microphones per receiver, enabling team teaching or student participation.
Instant Alert and Function Relays
Instant Alert provides instructors a quick and discreet way to signal for assistance in the event of an emergency. Holding both volume buttons on the pendant microphone instructs an Ethernet-enabled MediaLink controller or IP Link control processor to notify school officials and authorities via e-mail or text message. An independent function button on the pendant provides access to the receiver’s second relay. This allows triggering additional capabilities such as lecture capture, podcast recording, and more.
All VLM systems include a pendant microphone, receiver, and charging station, as well as cables necessary for connecting to an Extron Classroom AV System. The VLM 3002 adds a second pendant microphone while the VLM 3002H adds a VLH 302 handheld microphone.
VoiceLift Pro Microphone System Core Components
- VLP 302 VoiceLift Pro Pendant Microphone
- VLR 302 VoiceLift Pro Receiver
- VLC 302 VoiceLift Pro Charging Station
- 3' CATx shielded twisted pair cable for connecting the switcher and receiver
- Available exclusively for PoleVault® Digital Classroom AV Systems
- Advanced RF wireless technology provides superior sound quality, increased reliability, greater range, and reduced interference over traditional systems
- Advanced DSP suppresses feedback while maximizing sound quality and intelligibility
- Convenient RJ45 connection on receiver simplifies integration with a PoleVault switcher
- Pairing creates an exclusive relationship between the microphones and the receiver, preventing interference between classrooms
- Supports up to two microphones for each receiver
- Lightweight pendant microphone can be worn around the neck or clipped onto clothing
- Handheld microphone is ideal for student use, team teaching, or guest speakers
- Volume control on pendant provides easy adjustment of audio level
- Instant Alert feature on the pendant enables the teacher to request assistance with the push of a button
- Two user initiated relays provide support for Instant Alert and can be used to trigger lecture capture, podcast recording, or other systems.
- Auxiliary mic input on pendant allows use of an optional lavalier or headset microphone
- Desktop charging station recharges two microphones simultaneously
- Compact receiver can be mounted in a rack or secure Extron enclosure
- High capacity rechargeable batteries allow for over 8 hours of talk time
- Designed and manufactured by Extron Electronics