Classroom AV System Builder
The Classroom AV System Builder is an online, drag-and-drop configuration utility that allows users to customize Extron classroom AV systems. The dynamic, graphical user interface makes system customization easy. Helpful wizards ensure that only valid systems are built and vital accessories are included. You begin designing your system with a standard configuration. Then customize the inputs, controller, speakers, mounting, cabling and more to create a system that meets your requirements.
Printable Diagram and Bill of Materials
The Classroom AV System Builder provides the ability to print both a system diagram and bill of materials. This helps insure all components are included and may be used as a reference for bid specifications.
Custom Part Number
Each Classroom AV System includes over 15 separate components. Ordered separately, each of these items would require listing a part number and price on the purchase order. When you use the Classroom AV System Builder, it will automatically generate a single part number for each customized system. With the Classroom AV System Builder, you'll save time, money, and paperwork.
Convenient 24/7 Access
The Classroom AV System Builder is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, absolutely free-of-charge.
Key Features Include:
- Free online tool for creating customized systems that meet your requirements
- Select from available options using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- View and print the system diagram and bill of materials, including quantities, product descriptions, and total discounted pricing
- Creates custom part number to save time, money, and paperwork
- Export system information to a PDF
Note: Requires Adobe Flash Player 11 or newer